Monday, December 8, 2014

The only thing controversial are the readers

Father's Controversial Photo Shows Him 'Just Being a Dad'

I came across this picture with the headline - "Controversial Photo Shows Him Just Being a Dad".

I looked at the picture for quite a while trying to figure out what the controversial part was. No clue what the issue was ....  I still had to read the article to get their point.

Do you see the controversial part?

Nope, its not the toe nail polishing ---- which I thought was very sweet.

Did you figure it out? The issue is him playing a video game instead of interacting with the girls. Seriously, that's the "bad" thing he is doing.

I thought that was pretty judgmental; we have no idea what he was doing just before this picture was taken or just after. Maybe he was helping the snuggly daughter get to the next level or naybe the little snuggler just climbed on the couch and he's finishing up the game.

At any rate .... In my opinion ----- GREAT JOB DAD!


No comments:

Post a Comment