Monday, December 14, 2015

Let's change the conversation today

It's Monday. If you are like almost everyone else in this world, you hate today. It is the day we go back to work, we have to enter the world whether we want to or not, it is the start of the business, the craziness, the week.

Does it have to be that way? Do we have a say in how we start this week? Do we get to say today is a great day?

Yes, we do. Today, we can change the conversation. We can say we are thankful to be up, to be able to read, to be able to see the pictures in this post.

One of the tasks that I've started to do each morning - list 10 things that I am thankful for. It has given me a different outlook on my day and week. My circumstances may not change - my life is still hectic, bills are still due, there is usually not enough money to get to each of them - but there are at least 10 things that I am thankful for.

Try it. See how it may change your conversation today. See how it may change your day today.




No comments:

Post a Comment