Monday, January 11, 2016

Lambs Farm - A beautiful Story of Opportunity

Recently on Small Town Big Deal - a weekend television show celebrating small towns in America - featured a farm in Libertyville, IL. The location peaked my interest; it's location near Chicago had me thinking I may have visited or driven past their feature location. That was not the case this time.  None the less, the more I heard about the feature the more I was intrigued.

Taken directly from their website:



It is a great story. Not only do the employees work in almost every capacity of the farm, many of them make this their residence. Housing is offered in one of the nine group homes on the campus. This offers residents the ability to be independent, but still have the support they need. What a great idea!

The videos on Lambs Farm website do a much better job than I in describing the beautiful and supportive environment the campus offers. I can only hope that this will be a plan for the future in helping others achieve their full potential no matter who they are.





No comments:

Post a Comment